Since there are still a few of you left from the Cake Wrecks link onslaught, I thought I'd gather your opinions on a few miscellaneous items (and kudos to me for guessing the correct spelling of "miscellaneous" the very first time when it's much easier to spell "randumb").
If you wish to participate, just leave a comment with the number or numbers to the questions you're responding to (or whatever). I may get fancy and create some sort of a follow-up post in the near future with a pie chart...or maybe just a big piece of pie. Pie sounds good. I've forgotten what it was that I was writing about. Something about homemade raspberry pie, I think.
So, here are the questions:
1. How many times do you need to tell a 15-year-old boy NOT to leave food/candy wrappers sitting all over the house (even when he's only officially allowed to eat in one room of the house)?
- a. once
- b. twice
- c. five times
- d. I'm still counting. It's at least 100.
- a. Allow the person who was there first to have the right-of-way
- b. This is a passing opportunity--just like NASCAR. W'hoo!
- c. If you're on the outside and you have the other person on the inside of the round-a-bout, see how long you can go around the circle.
- d. "Look kids, Big Ben...Parliament."
- a. It gives me something to do in between Facebook and/or Twitter
- b. I like learning about the lives of exciting people like..."Big Doofus." ;)
- c. It beats working
- d. It keeps my mind off of petty responsibilities like taking care of the kids, house, etc.