Monday, January 21, 2008

Sausages!

If you haven't figured it out by now, the wife and I tend to blog-team about things--but not usually on purpose. Since we share lives, it makes sense that our blogs often follow similar paths. Honestly, she and I have both noted that since we've started blogging, we've gotten closer. Isn't that odd?

Anyway, she was having fun pointing out how easily amused I am with a new Bud Light commercial that features a talking dog who mostly says, "Sausages" or just "Sausage!" It just cracks me up and that's all there is too it, folks. I managed to find a copy of the commercial online that was NOT online as of yesterday. So, I'm not the only one who loves this spot.

Here's the link:

http://www.adchops.com/mediaHolder.php?id=2631

Follow at your own risk.

No comments: