Ok, so I'm stealing Scott's idea from Honey, I Fed The Kids. To be more precise, I had to leave town this morning for a three day business trip to Orlando. I don't travel too much (5-7 times a year), so I don't think it causes too much of a strain on Miss Sniz, but I know she's not loving the fact that I'm looking out the window at a palm tree while she (it's only Orlando, folks--don't get too excited) can only see gray skies and snow. Those of you who pray--please do so for my wife.
I don't have much to say today other than the fact that I want to report on a guy that was on the plane. I didn't actually have a conversation with him, but I could hear everything he said because he was standing behind me having a conversation with the guy in 7D. Here's what I know about him:
- He sat in first class
- He lives in Orlando
- He makes the Orlando/Indy flight on a very regular basis
- He has a family (sounded like wife and kids)
- He knows most of the flight attendants by name
- He picks up food for them whenever he makes the flight.
- He rubbed the arm of one of the flight attendants way too much
- He works in the automotive sales industry
- He makes a lot of money (or at least wants everyone to know that he does)
- He referred to most of the ladies on the plane as, "darling, toots, sweetie," etc.
- He makes 30 pounds of beef jerky at home every month
- Instead of saying that the guy in 7D could "hang" out with them, he said that they could "hack" out with them. I'm not sure what that means.
Off to my trade show.