If you want to understand my sense of humor (most of you have better things to do, but as long as you're reading my blog--why not?), watch this new commercial from Jeep:
If you had trouble making it out, go HERE and click on the little banner that looks like this:
There are several successful elements in this commercial that make it work for me:
- Talking animals
- Singing animals (but not the kind you see on the flea and tick collar commercials)
- A Neil Diamond song (fun and cheesy at the same time)
- Animals attempting to eat other animals
- The look on the guy's face when the wolf chomps one of the singing birds
- The wolf's first singing line, "Baby! Baby!"
Of course, I have no intention of buying a Jeep, but I love being entertained in sixty second increments.