Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am waiting for you to take me go home!

I got a great Engrish piece of junk mail at work today and decided I'd share it with the rest of you. The author decided to take a creative angle and personified the camera and dvr he or she is trying to sell me. Apparently they are both slaves and will be assigned a "next Master." However, in a modern-day twist on the slave trade, they have resumes. I don't remember seeing any resumes in Alex Haley's Roots mini-series.

You'll need to click on the image below to read the text. It's worth it. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Steve Martin said...

Dat iz wun guud ad!

Dorci said...

Freaky. Not sure how much good those are gonna do living under a house. Guess you could keep tabs on the termites.

K.I. said...

And the mother wants them promoted at a bargain price? They don't mention the father. He's probably already been unloaded to another Master. So are you submitting this to Engrish? You should. Definitely.