Monday, December 31, 2007

Year End Review - Doofus Style

Rather than creating a self-serving tribute to myself by conjuring up blog posts from the past (that you didn't read in the first place or managed to erase from your mind thanks to advancements in psychiatric pharmaceuticals), I've decided to create a sentence using one word from each month's worth of posts. So, I bring you the year-end review 12-word sentence. Enjoy...

I (January 17, 2007)
have (February 5, 2007)
movies (March 31, 2007)
about (April 12, 2007)
stupid (May 8, 2007)
people (June 18, 2007)
cooking (July 29, 2007)
bacon (August 18, 2007)
with (September 20, 2007)
Elmo (October 20, 2007)
at (November 19, 2007)
Wal-mart. (December 24, 2007)

4 comments:

Mr. E said...

Love the year in review! I will check out the blog site you recommended. Happy New Year!!

Scott said...

i have the same movies.
just different stupid people.
Great summarization for a great year.

Wani said...

Sounds like a very special year for you. I'm sure Sniz' review would read alot differently.

ThreeBills said...

I feel I should use this space to make a blanket comment. I just completed 112 blogs by you. Like I said before I am new to this blog world so I wanted to catch up on old posts when I find someone who entertains me. I need a break, probably a refueling from some Girl Scout Cookies. But in the famous words of our worthless Governator "I'll be back". He is a much better actor than a politician, but that is for a later blog....Thanks
-Tres Billetas