Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How to Send Your Friends to Jail

I come up with some great ideas from time to time...ideas that I'd never actually follow through with because they are so incredibly wrong. But I thought that I'd at least take the time to share this one. While looking for something in my friend's glove compartment while he was driving me to lunch I noticed his Registration card and thought that it would be hilarious to write the following on the back of the card:

"Officer, I really don't want this ticket to go against my driving record. Would $200 make it go away."
Boy, wouldn't that be funny?

3 comments:

Randy Spradlin said...

Yes Roger, really funny, except if it happened to you! (Smile, okay?)
Hope you're doing well!

Unknown said...

Ah...remind me to never give you a ride in my car.

K.I. said...

Lol!