Thursday, February 5, 2009

Buried in it!


This is kind of how I feel lately. I get WAY too much email with my job and I know that if I don't get through it all in a day, it's going to pile up. I get just as much the next day and while I'm digging through that, the older stuff gets ignored. I know that there are important things in there that I need to take care of but I don't know when I'll get to them. I'm just venting a bit.

Oh, and the fact that I'm writing this blog post while I could be going through the email is brilliant.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

2 comments:

Randy Spradlin said...

Roger,

The difference is "your" email is probably important to your job. Mine, well, isn't. I think the proper word is "spam." Monty Python would love it. My friend that works in the insurance field could relate to you. Her inbox is flooded daily and she really has to keep up with it.

Be well my friend,

Randy

Unknown said...

This is my world lately...snowed under completely. Felt great to get away to Gatlinburg two weeks ago where I had no internet, no computer, nothing....completely unplugged for an entire week and it was AWESOME!