About a month ago, I singled out some blogs written by men. Now, it's not hard to find a blog written by a guy but so many of them are just plain crude. I've been scouring the Internet for blogs of substance and character (or at least good, quality entertainment value) written by men. If you missed the first installment of MAN BLOGS, be sure to give it a read.
And now, here's the second round of blogs. Enjoy!
- Guy and Guy - The elder Guy is an old friend of mine from Ft. Wayne where he is currently serving as the Principal of a charter school. He's a terrific dude with a great sense of humor, impeccable taste and he plays a mean guitar. I wish he'd post more often. So, if you stop by, tell him to do so.
- James' Random, Stimulating, Missional Spiritual Thoughts - He gets the award for the longest MAN BLOG blog name. I just started checking this site out and contributing to the conversation. I think I found this one thanks to Mr. E.
- Least Significant Bits - One of my new favorite blogs. I think I noticed that he was commenting on some of the same blogs as me and decided to check him out. He's also an incredible photographer with an affinity for bolts. Be sure to check out his photo blog, too.
- Random Bits and Bytes - Sort of the same story as Least Significant Bits, but he also features Bytes. How could you pass up both Bits and Bytes in one blog? This was another Mr. E connection.
- Warrior's Hand - I found this one all by myself. He writes about being a dad and offers up great resources for us. Be sure to check him out.
Note, you can always find my complete list of MAN BLOGS on the right side of the page.