Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Andrew Osenga - Free Is Good. Good Free is Better.

A few years ago I picked up a free mp3 from a feller named Andrew Osenga. He's a singer songwriter that used to be in a band called The Normals and is currently a member of Caedmon's Call (their last two CDs). I decided to look him up online and found his site here:

www.andyosenga.com

The site is a little slow, so be patient. But lo and behold he has a few free songs from his full length CDs and two completely free EPs that you can download. Free is good. Good free is better. These are great songs. If you're looking for something new to listen to, download the EPs and give them a spin. In particular, I love the songs Canada, The Ball Game, The Blessing Curse and Four Horses. Let me know what you think.

I should also mention that the four songs I mentioned are excellent headphone tunes. If you like what you hear you can make a donation or buy his other stuff.

Bloggers Unite! He also has a blog.

No comments: