If you're a music lover and a big fan of the pancreas, you have lots of choices available to you. You don't have to settle for one or even two songs devoted exclusively to that mysterious organ.
If you're an iTunes user, you can choose from the following:
- "Pancreas" - by Weird Al Yankovic (from the album Straight Outta Lynwood)
- "Pancreas"* - by Mindless Drug Hoover (from the album Top Banana)
- "Fiddycent Ate His Own Pancreas"* - by Killjoy vs. Enduser (from the album It's Incredibly Retail)
- "The Happy Pancreas" - Sam Crain & Friends (from the album Jazz Guitar Vol. 3)
A quick MySpace music search reveals these results:
- "That Pancreas"** - by PANCREAS THAT!
- "We are Pancreas"** - by the death metal band called Pancreas
- A band called Pancreas and the Checkered Rectum**
- A band called Pancreas Music**
- Another band called Pancreas (they should get together)
- A band called Pancreas Records***
Go here to listen to it.
*Labeled as "EXPLICIT" on iTunes. Listen at your own risk.
**No Labels on MySpace for lyrics, but I recommend that you tread carefully around these parts.
***I cannot even figure out what these guys are saying.