Monday, June 18, 2007

Sunset Tan - A show about a real life tanning salon

When I watch TV, I have a bad habit of flipping through the channels and not really watching anything all the way through. There just aren't too many shows that catch my attention these days--and perhaps my attention span is just too short. Anyway, today I stumbled upon a show on E! (that's the entire name of the network) called, "Sunset Tan." This is a show about a tanning salon in Los Angeles and the people who work there. Let me repeat that again: this is a show about a tanning salon in Los Angeles and the people who work there.

I realize that budgets for TV are small these days and creativity is at an all-time low, but this is a show about a tanning salon in Los Angeles and the people who work there. I'm only sorry that I will never be able to get back the five minutes that I spent watching this show until I changed it to the next station.

No comments: